Who doesn’t like traveling? Both kids and adults love traveling in the world to relax and to reduce stress levels that we go through everyday life . Moreover, for kids it is a great form of outing as they get freed from their regular school activities. Traveling will help you broaden your mind and also help you know the history and culture of a particular place in great detail. Of late, a lot of people are planning to visit different countries. One of the major tourist attractions that lot of people are visiting or planning to visit is… Israel. However, there are many people who worry about visiting this country with children. But there is no need to be worried about traveling to Israel with kids especially if you are choosing to use one of the car rentals companies in Israel, this way you can kids visit the major tourist attractions of this country with no problems.
Car rental services in Israel are excellent. Depending upon the number of members in your group, you will be able to choose the right kind of car for yourself – big, medium or small. If you have a small group, then it’s better to go for a small car as it will save you money. Some of the major car options available in Israel include family cars, luxury cars, trucks, cooling vehicles, etc. You will be able to avail these cars from any part of the country. All throughout your travel, they will be with you. Also, you will be able to get a pick and drop to the airport 24/7.
With car rental in Israel, you and your kids are safe. The car drivers are experienced and professional people who will help you to visit all the major places in the country. Apart from this, they can also act as guides and will help you know the stories associated with the historical places of the country. Let’s take a look at some of the major historical places in Israel:
- Tel Aviv-Yafo: This is one of the major cities in Israel similar to that of New York in the United States of America. Known to be the commercial heart of the city, this place is also known as the cultural center of Israel. This city was founded in the year 1909 and compared to other major cities of the world, this city is young. Compared to the modernity of Tel Aviv, Jaffa or Yafo is quite old. It is said that this city existed since the biblical times.
- Jerusalem: This is known to be the official capital of Jerusalem. It is sacred to all the three major religions of the world – Islam, Christianity as well as Judaism. This city is enclosed with stone walls which date since the Ottoman period. The Western Wall, one of the sacred historical sites, is located here. Apart from this, the holy site of Dome of the Rock and Church of the Holy Sepulcher is located here.
- Masada: This desert fortress is the top attraction for the tourists as well as the locals alike. In order to reach this place, you will either have to opt for the hiking roads or use the cable cars. The night time light and sound show is a great attraction. This place is famous for the revolt of Jewish families against the mighty Romans.
- The Dead Sea: This is considered to be the lowest point on the Earth. You will be surprised to note that the water found here is ten times saltier than the water from other oceans and seas. This helps the sea to get buoyancy that will help things float. Those who suffer from skin problems can find the water of this sea beneficial.
- Yad Vashem: This is one of the largest Holocaust museum and memorial in the world. This museum and memorial was established in the year 1953. You will find a number of exhibition halls within its central triangular structure.
- Israel Museum: This museum is located in Jerusalem. You will find the Dead Sea Scrolls here which are considered to be the oldest biblical manuscripts known in the world. This place also has the Billy Rose sculpture garden which have the works of Picasso and Rodin. Apart from this, the Rockefeller Archaeological Museum is also the part of this museum.
- Caesarea National Park: This is located in between Tel Aviv and Haifa. This is considered to be the best archaeological sites of Israel. This place had been dedicated to Caesar Augustus. Here you will find a restored amphitheater as well as stunning sea views. Summertime concerts are now held here.
There are many more tourist attractions in Israel. It will be easier for you to visit these attractions with the help of car rental in Israel. Have a safe and happy journey to Israel!
Article Submitted By Community Writer